Having marketing and sales systems gives you the edge. Marketing and sales processes ensures your business growth!
- The first goal of your marketing is getting leads. This takes the pressure off. If you MUST make this sale or face cash flow problems the desperation is carried on over. When you know there will be MORE leads soon you have a much more relaxed approach to every call and every prospect.
- You can also find out if the client is the right client. We have all had clients who were not a good fit. The more prospects you have the pickier you can be. A steady flow of leads is not just sales. It is also future business. A long term relationship. Ongoing business and referrals.
- Our approach is great for tangible goods and VERY specialized services. We have done very well finding sales leads for equipment, compressors, furnaces, first aid training, awnings, ducting, banners, bins, balustrades, decking, golf carts, signs, roofing, waterproofing, generators, uniforms, and a whole lot more.
- This works for HIGHER value transactions, products and some services where the first sale is worth a lot of money OR if there is long-term value in the relationship with the client.
- This is NOT for everyone: We are not a good choice if your business model is based on lots of low value sales.
- I help implement marketing and sales systems for you into your business. A client discovered R2,5 milion in the first week of implementation and closed R159,000 of deals in that same week!
- Most businesses do not have sales and marketing systems. There could be a pile of potential business you are not aware off. If you have a sales team this could be substantial.
Hi, my name is Johan Mouton and I am excited to be your marketing guy!
FACT ... no business can prosper without a constant flow of NEW enquiries.
A branding and advertising agency can burn every cent to "brand your company". The measure is how many people have "seen" your brand. You can't measure a single sale from all the effort. We like to measure sales.
Cold calling and networking is hard work and can be VERY time consuming. It might take years to get the right skills and grow confidence to do it well. Employees can see this as "getting out of the office time" and not NETWORK at all. Then you can use the internet - with ALL the noise that surrounds it.
There is a better way. Can we talk?